The website available at www.hrr.co.uk ("the Website") provides information about Henley Royal Regatta, an annual rowing regatta organised by the unincorporated association known as Henley Royal Regatta, who can be contacted at Regatta Headquarters, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 2LY ("we", "our" or "us"). Our online shop (which sells gifts, merchandise and accessories) is operated by Henley Royal Regatta Limited, a company which we wholly own and is registered in England and Wales with company number 02170822.
By using the Website you confirm that you accept these Website Terms and that you agree to comply with them. Please note that we may revise these Website Terms at any time in accordance with clause 10.
Your use of the Website may also be subject to our Privacy & Cookies Policy [insert hyperlink to Privacy & Cookies Policy], which sets out the terms on which we and Henley Royal Regatta Limited process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. If you purchase goods from our online shop ([insert hyperlink to shop homepage]), separate Terms & Conditions of supply will apply to the sales ([insert link to online shop Ts&Cs]).
1. The materials on the Website, such as documents, files, text and graphics ("Website Content") are protected by copyright laws, trade mark laws and treaties around the world, and all intellectual property rights in the Website Content are owned by us, Henley Royal Regatta Limited or a third party associated with us. All such rights are reserved. "HENLEY ROYAL REGATTA" and other proprietary marks are trade marks of Henley Royal Regatta Limited.
2. We may update the Website from time to time, and may change any of the Website Content at any time. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Website Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
3. The Website Content is made available free of charge. As such, we do not guarantee that the Website, or any Website Content, will always be available or you use of the Website Content will be uninterrupted. Access to the Websites and any Website Content is permitted on a temporary basis only and is made available on an "AS IS" basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website (or any Website Content) are unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any Website Content, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Website or your use of or reliance on any Website Content, PROVIDED THAT nothing in these Website Terms shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law.
5. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to or from the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
6. If you are provided with a username and/or password or any other piece of information as part of our registration procedures (including to access and use the online shop), you must treat such information as confidential and in particular must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any username or password (whether chosen by you or allocated by us) at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Website Terms. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us by sending an email to [email@example.com].
7. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or propagate any viruses or other malicious code although we do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. It is recommended that you should virus-check all Website Content you may download. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
8. To contact us about the Website or any Website Content please email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
9. In the event that any term of these Website Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Website Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
10. We reserve the right to vary these Website Terms from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Website Terms on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
11. These Website Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with law of England and Wales and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
These Website Terms were last updated in October 2013.